Vision, Aim & Prayer
To create a learning environment based on Catholic Faith which empowers students and staff to achieve their potential as individuals within the wider community.
John Therry as a Catholic College aims to assist each student to achieve their spiritual, academic, sporting and social potential.
Lord God, You instruct the hearts of the faithful, by the light of the Holy Spirit.
Grant us, by this same spirit, to know, love and relish what is right and just, and to rejoice continually in your blessing.
A Graduate of John Therry Catholic College is:
- A person who is dedicated to spiritual, physical, emotional, academic and sporting growth.
- A person who is guided by the Holy Spirit to show wisdom, humility and respect in their actions and words; a person of hope, patience and gratitude.
- A person of presence and integrity, who shares their beliefs with courage and conviction.
- A person who, in the way of Mary, is empathetic, inclusive and compassionate.
- A person who is genuine, honest, ethical and confident in their actions and words embodying the value of simplicity.
- A person who is a curious, reflective and creative thinker; an enthusiastic, educated lifelong learner.
- A person who is a responsible, active citizen; an advocate who labours for justice, peace and prosperity.
- A person who has a love of work and who strives to reach their full potential using their God-given talents.
- A person of faith who is the hands and face of Christ to all they meet, creating a family spirit within their community.